Wednesday, November 23, 2011

30 days to go...










Tis getting closer and closer and I'm thinking 'where am I going to buy my Christmas tree from this year? After all, it's nearly the 1st of December. 

I found a funny quote from a funny man, Dave Barry, who I've never heard of but is touted as being the "funniest man in America" (maybe by his own press agent ?) 

Once again we find ourselves enmeshed in the Holiday Season, that very special time of year when we join with our loved ones in sharing centuries-old traditions such as trying to find a parking space at the mall. We traditionally do this in my family by driving around the parking lot until we see a shopper emerge from the mall, then we follow her, in very much the same spirit as the Three Wise Men, who 2,000 years ago followed a star, week after week, until it led them to a parking space.


 
Easy coffee filter Angel
I kid you not!  Yes you can make an angel out of 3 coffee filters and some pipe cleaners, suitable for children aged 6 & up, or adults searching for an original topper for the tree.  For the instructions, please visit my Craft tab above.  I must thank Amanda Formaro http://crafts.kaboose.com/easy-coffee-filter-angel.html for her easy idea.



What's Santa Teddy up to today?

Good on you S-T, he's listening to some Christmas music and keeping me company

No comments:

Post a Comment